Wisdom Not Worry Meditation Links:
Thursday, September 10, 2020
Lord willing, we will be moving indoors for two morning services at 9 and 10:30 am on Sunday, September 20. Upholding our conviction to conform to the governmental guidelines to the best of our ability within the constraints of our Biblical understanding, please note the following:
1. You do not need to wear a mask if you have a “medical condition, mental health condition, developmental or cognitive condition or disability that prevents wearing a face covering. This includes but is not limited to persons with a medical condition for whom wearing a face covering could obstruct breathing...” (Order of Sec. of Health, p. 3). We trust your judgement for you and your family.
2. Those involved in leading the service are not required to wear a mask since there are many in the congregation who are hard of hearing and “not wearing a mask is essential to communication” (Order of Sec. of Health, p. 2).
3. If you are experiencing symptoms of illness we kindly request you remain at home and watch the service online.
4. Nursery care will be available at the 10:30 service. Specific information will be provided to families of nursery age children.
5. Pews will be wiped between services.
6. Please continue to use good judgment in regard to socializing before and after the service, taking into consideration the brief transition time between our 9 and 10:30 services.
Beloved Second family, thank you for your continued care and concern for one another and for your prayers for the council. We praise our Lord for you as you have graciously heeded Hebrews 13: 17 - “Have confidence in your leaders and submit to their authority, because they keep watch over you as those who must give an account. Do this so that their work will be a joy, not a burden, for that would be of no benefit to you.” We are immensely grateful for your patience and perseverance!
In Christ’s Service,
Second Christian Reformed Church